Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

back to basics + new tools

Hi there friends on the interwebs!

It's been a bit, for that I apologize. Pregnancy, as it turns out, is tiring and turns your brain to mush. But, I've been thinking about pies a lot lately and am feeling a shift in production modes. Wanting to get back to basics and simple recipes. Spring is in the air and in spite of (because of?) our schizo Portland weather I'm feeling antsy to be baking some delicious spring treats.

I stopped by Sheridan's this morning and got a hold of their first shipment of rhubarb! Yeppers! you guessed it... Strawberry Rhubarb MiniPies! They are in process as we speak.


In other fun news, I finally redeemed my Christmas present and got a food processor! Thanks Mom and Dad! Pie dough in 8 seconds flat. A-mazing. I'll let you know how the crust turns out!
















As always, thanks for the support!
xo*annie

No comments:

Post a Comment