Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ohhh, right, I have a blog, forgot about that...

Whoa there, Interwebs! My apologies for the oh so prolonged absence. I have a lot of things to tell you. I think a bullet point list might be the most efficient.
  • Biggest news first: I have a baby pie in my oven! My lil babe is due July 22nd! We're very excited and a little nervous.
  • Due to the babe, I will not be pursuing a booth at the farmers market this year. I figured one big life change at a time is more than enough to handle.
  • Snack Attack Saturday has changed from a weekly event to a monthly event. The exact dates are still TBA, but there will be one on Saturday February 12th! See details below.
  • Price change. Due to reevaluating my materials and labor costs I need to raise the cost of the mini pies. They are now $2 per pie. Larger orders get a price break to $18 per dozen. Minimum order is 2 dozen pies. Thank you for your continued support and understanding as I negotiate this path!
  • I am actively pursuing special event orders! (Except not in July ;) Weddings, wedding showers, baby showers, birthdays, memorials, photo shoots, conferences, dance workshops... If you, or someone you know, is having a gathering that might require some yummy snacks, let me be of service! 
Snack Attack Saturday: The Valentine's Edition! 
February 12th, 11am-2pm @ the lobby of Vega Dance+Lab 1322 SE Water Ave Portland, OR 97214
Savory Pies: Roast beef/Asparagus/Gorgonzola in a Mashed Potato Crust (GF)
Sweet Pies: Chocolate Ricotta with Strawberries in a Shortbread Style Crust (GF)
Pies are $2 each and Stumptown coffee will be available for $1.

I hope to see you there!
xo*annie

No comments:

Post a Comment